Saturday, July 12, 2008

nocturnal

i wasn't exactly meaning to sync up to jesse's current night schedule (his shifts rotate from week to week), but i slept poorly last night and went back to bed for a "nap" this morning when he got home... and woke up around 6 p.m.

and here i am, 11 o'clock at night, not calming down for bed, but digesting "lunch" and trying to organize myself for the time until morning. it's a bit easier to focus with this schedule -- back in school, i often ducked out of the evening and early night for a nap so i could wake up and study from 4 a.m. on, when nobody was interested in socializing. hopefully that'll mean great things for el jobhunt this week.

but i think i miss the sunlight already.

1 comment:

Button said...

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who keeps ridiculous hours sometimes. It seems like my least productive hours (8-10AMish, 5-7 or 8PMish) are the hours where I really need to be productive to make my schedule work. Boo! I say bring on the 3AM homework sessions!